We can provide professional advice and services on the following:
- Accident Investigation
- Behavioural Safety Programs
- CHAS Preparation Assistance
- Ergonomic Advice & Assessments
- Face Fit Testing
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Health & Safety Policy & Document Preparation
- Health & Safety Presentations
- Help and Advice
- Management Systems
- Manual Handling Assessments
- Project / Site Safety Inspections
- Regulatory Compliance Assessment
- Tool Box Talk preparation / delivery
- Workplace Audit & Inspections
Personalised to your specific requirements
Our Retainer Package
Our business is based on a flexible service that is personalised to suit both yours and your businesses individual requirements. From the
free initial no-obligation consultation to on-site assessment and implementation of simple, clear procedures, Risk Management Refreshed will take care of you throughout the
We offer a variety of safety support packages, which of course can be modified to suit your unique needs, from free initial telephone advice to utilising us on
a daily basis - or for a more flexible and cost-effective approach, choose from one of our total support packages:
- The full risk assessment process and documentation with supported training specific to identified risk controls. this will include General, Workplace,
COSHH, Fire, Machinery, Manual Handling and Transportation (fleet management) Assessment.
- A simple and pragmatic Safety Management System aligned to your own business, based around the principles, in the Health and Safety Executives guidance document
HSG 65 "Successful Health and Safety Management".
- A compliant written Safety Policy incorporating your individual company needs and commitments.
- A wide-ranging hazard-spotting exercise and report detailing where you are now, where you need to be and how to get there.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.